THE CASELBERG CREATIVE CONNECTIONS RESIDENCY 2022
The Caselberg Trusts offers a selection of residencies, some by application or invitation, and some in collaboration with their partners Blue Oyster Gallery and the Centre for Irish and Scottish Studies at the University of Otago.
The Caselberg Residence and Brasch Studio are also available for self-funded residencies subject to availability.
Submissions for a Creative Connections project will be accepted until 5pm on the 31st May.
A funded residency for 3 months worth $8000.
– Duration is 3 months, to be taken from 1 March to 31 May 2022.
– Accommodation is located at Caselberg House, Broad Bay, Dunedin. Residents are required to stay at the house and work from the Charles Brasch Studio.
– A Stipend of NZ$6000 is awarded to the resident
– A further NZ$2000 available for project/material costs.
– This residency is open to New Zealand residents only.
– To apply for the Creative Connections residency, complete the form on an APPLICATION page.
Open all year round, timeframe and cost are negotiable. All practitioners can apply: artists, writers, musicians, actors, etc.
To apply for a self-funded residency, go to an APPLICATION page, fill in the form and send the required documents in a single PDF to email@example.com.