Kraków | Wrocław Residency Program
The program was created for writers after the book debut who have no more than two published titles. Writers from Krakow will be invited for a month-long stay in Wroclaw, and like-wise authors from Wroclaw will visit Krakow. It is worth noting that the address will not be the only criterion for the residency – we invite writers who live, publish or write about the hosting cities. In addition to accommodation and reimbursement of travel costs, participants will also receive remuneration of PLN 2,000 gross.
– connection with Krakow or Wroclaw – UNESCO Cities of Literature,
– up to two published books,
– work on own literary project during the residency,
– readiness to participate in the literary life of Kraków or Wrocław, i.e. events, promotional meetings, and interviews,
– during their stay, residents will be asked to write a text (literary or reportage) showing Krakow or Wroclaw from their perspective; the text (3000-10000 characters with spaces) will be used in the future for promotional purposes or will be published in a larger set.